What is Open Date?
Tickets with open date allows passengers to use the booked journey in the next 18 months from the date of purchase. With tickets like these passengers don't have to worry about knowing specific dates of journey.
Frequently asked questions
Tickets with open date can be booked in our sales agencies or online.
- To book an open date ticket in sales agencies , passenger needs to give out information about the desired route and if the ticket will be needed only for one way or both ways. To book tickets for someone else it will be also needed to know passengers names and surnames (precisely as in passport) and their ages.
- To book an open date ticket online passenger needs to go to the page "Buy tickets", select if the ticket will be needed for one way or both ways, choose the route and dates (important to select a date that gives at least 24 hours before the departure). When the ticket has been booked, it is needed to go to page "My ticket" and write down ticket number and security code. Besides the information of the ticket a button "Open date" must be selected.
- tickets with standard price;
- tickets with discounts from the tariff categories;
- tickets that have been booked with Bonus points.
Open date can be put on tickets that are:
- one way;
- both ways:
- for both ways (outward and return journeys);
- only return journey.
* Open date may not be available for tickets that are booked using additional discounts. Information about the available possibilities of date change for these tickets can be found when booking them and also afterwards on the tickets.
Tickets with open date can be cancelled. The same rules as for standard tickets applies for tickets with open date.